So You got the reliance sim from Jio stores and don’t know how to activate Jio Sim, or did you got the jio sim by using our barcode method and still it hasn’t activated yet..? So here is the step by step process I am giving on how to activate Jio Sim.
How to Activate Jio Sim in 4G Phone:-
- Once the billing process is done online, then you will get a receipt on your mentioned mail soon after. SMS receipts will also been sent. After few hours the formalities are done you will get a message which will ask you to tele-verify your details.
- If you want to enable voice and data then call 1977 from your SIM to initiate the process.
- If you need just data services then you can call 1800-890-1977 from your registered number.
- In the voice call it will be asked to key in your Reliance Jio number, which can be available on the SIM pack.
- Next you will have to give last 4 digits of your ID document, in most cases a Voter ID card or adhaar card.
- If your SIM was already active at the time then the tele-verification was completed.
- It might take about 4 hours from the time of submitting application to making SIM active, this is really a quick the way things work these days.
How to Activate Jio Sim For Volte Device:
- You can call 1977 from your Jio SIM for completing the tele-verification process.
- You must keep your document details like Voter ID or Adhaar card because this will speed up the verification process.
How to Activate Jio Sim For LTE:
- You have to download Jio Join and insert the Jio SIM card in slot 1 once your SIM is tele-verification ready.
- Then select ‘JIO’ as your preferred network and you have to launch JioJoin app.
- Then Dial 1977 to complete the tele-verification process.
- Try to keep your document details with you just for faster verification.